Atlas® 14,000 lb. Capacity 4-Post Alignment Lift (Prepaid Freight))
By Atlas® Equipment Item #: ATEATTD-414A-FPD
Features & Benefits:
- 14,000 lb. Capacity
- Alignment Slip Plates and Turntables
- Turntable Color May Vary
- Automatic Shut-Off Switch
- Lock Ladder Column Design
- Diamond Plate Runway Surface
- Accommodates A Wide Variety Of Wheelbases
- Atlas® Powder Coat Finish
- Air Operated Single Point Lock Release
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 5 Year Structural Warranty, 2 Year Hydraulic Cylinder Warranty, and 1 Year Power Unit Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3,500 lbs.
Drive- through off-ramps are available as an option.
The Atlas® 414A (14,000 LB. capacity alignment lift) incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more money. The Atlas® 414A is tested to ensure that this alignment lift system will perform flawlessly at its rated capacities. The Atlas® 414A has been manufactured to the same exacting specifications for many years.
The Atlas® 414A uses a high strength cable system (with a under runway oversized hydraulic cylinder) powered by a 220 volt (single phase) power unit to raise and lower the lift. Many competitors use an "old style" chain lifting system with an exposed hydraulic cylinder system. Old style chain lifts are difficult to "level" properly and the exposed hydraulic cylinder is responsible for numerous "door dings".
WARNING for California residents.