1" Torque Wrench - 100-750 ft-lbs
By Chicago Pneumatic Item #: CPTCP8925
Features and Benefits
- 54 tooth fixed pear-shaped head ratchet with quick socket release
- Simple torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle
- Individually numbered and provided with Calibration Certificate
- Reliability of the mechanism up to 25,000 cycles
- Includes a blow molded case for additional protection
In addition to the extensive line of professional pneumatic tools, Chicago Pneumatic has launched the CP89xx Torque Wrench series. This complete range (¼’’ to 1’’) is ideal for general mechanics or tire changing applications where precise torque is required. The CP89xx Torque Wrench series is designed for smooth operation (54 tooth fixed pear-shaped ratchet head), high use (25,000 cycles) and long-lasting accuracy (4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 standard).
Users will appreciate the simply torque adjustment with the manual locking handle and the fine scale graduation. CP89xx Torque Wrenches series also offers a lightweight yet robust aluminum handle resistant to common chemicals in workshops. All tools are provided with a unique serial number, in a blow mold case and individually calibrated at the time of manufacturing. The CP89xx Torque Wrench series is the perfect addition to the CP Pneumatic tool line!