By J B Weld Item #: JBW8277
Features and Benefits:
- Epoxy Putty, Two Part, Hand Kneadable, for Underwater Applications, Carded
- Great for repairing plumbing, fuel tanks, tubs, showers, drains, boats and portable water tanks
- Sets in 25 minutes, cures in 1 hour to an off-white color with a tensile strength of 900 PSI
- WATERWELD can be applied under water: surfaces to be repaired do not need to be clean and dry.
- Simply cut off as much of the material as you need, twist and knead with your fingers until color is uniform with no streaks, apply immediately to surface to be repaired.
This epoxy putty will plug holes and make permanent repairs in moist-surface or under water applications. Waterweld will even repair leaking fuel tanks! Simply pull off the amount of Waterweld necessary for the job, knead it with your fingers until the two colors are thoroughly mixed, then push the product into the hole. Waterweld will fully cure in 20-30 minutes, and can be drilled, sanded, filed, tapped, machined and painted. Nontoxic and approved by the National Sanitation Foundation for use with potable water, Waterweld turns do-it-yourselfers into professionals.Fully cures in 20-30 minutes. Plugs holes and makes permanent repairs. Works on moist surfaces and under water. Simple and easy to use.