Kershaw® Black Shuffle Multi-functional Tool
By Kershaw Item #: KER8700BLK
Features and Benefits
- 2.4" Stainless steel with black-oxide coating.
- Overall length 5.4"; closed length 3.25"; weight 2.8 ounces
- Handle is made of glass-filled nylon, with K-texture™ grip
- Manual opening; Liner Lock
- Reversible pocketclip; Thumbstud
- Multi-functional tool which includes bottle opener, screwdriver, and lanyard hole
The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that we’re introducing new Shuffles, including this slick, all-black version.
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile, and tough multi-function tool. You'll like its compact size and discovering how useful that stubby little blade really is. You'll also like how nicely the finger contours fit your hand and how our K-Texture™ handle provides an extra secure grip.
The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottle cap lifter built into the back of the knife.
The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture™ handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're into basic black, with this new Shuffle, you can't go wrong.