Robinair Tracer Gas Leak Detector
By Robinair Item #: ROBLD9-TG
Features & Benefits:
- Full color LCD with user-friendly message and error screens
- Sweep mode function to pinpoint leak source
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient air
- High-intensity LED inspection light
- Patented 3 LED ultraviolet (UV) lights with 395–415 nm wavelengths optimized for A/C dye fluorescence
The LD9-TG features sensor technology designed to detect a 5% hydrogen / 95% nitrogen tracer gas mixture. The LD9-TG’s full color liquid crystal display (LCD) and sweep mode function convey messages, graphics, and prompts to help technicians locate the source of a leak and ensure the leak detector is always at optimal performance. Detects leaks as small as 0.5 ounces/year for R134a and .015 ounces/year for R1234yf.
The UV wavelength technology is used with tracer gas instead of liquid refrigerant to locate system leaks. The LD9-TG is compatible with most hydrogen-based tracer gases. 10-year sensor life. A patented 3 LED inspection light aids in locating and inspecting suspected leak sources.
Tracer gas sold separately. Meets SAE J2970 industry standards.
- True mechanical pump
- Low battery indicator
- Audio mute function
- Certified to SAE J2970