Makita® 7 in. Electronic Sander / Polisher
By Makita Item #: MAK9227C
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for less fling-off
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
Makita’s 7” ElectronicPolisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts forpolishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 AMP power and variable speedcontrol with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerfulpolishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted toa sander.
The 9227C is powered by a 10 AMPmotor with variable speed that delivers 600 - 3,000 RPM, with electronic speedcontrol to maintain constant speed under load. The soft start feature ensuressmooth start-ups, and the lock-on button is designed for continuous use at onespeed.
The 9227C weighs just 6.8 lbs. andis built with comfort features for extended use. The ergonomic handle withlock-on trigger switch is designed for continuous use at one speed, and theloop handle provides a comfortable grip for easier operation. The 3 prong plugis engineered to prevent static electricity accumulation.
The 9227C is engineered for a widerange of polishing and sanding applications, and is ideal for automotive andmarine detailing as well as stone polishing work.