4-3/8 in. 3/4 in. Drive 8-Point Wheel Bearing Locknut Socket
By OTC Item #: OTC1917
Features and Benefits:
- 4-3/8" 8 point locknut socket
- Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to remove or install with these specially designed sockets
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel; openings resist "rounding out"
- Can be used with an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- Resist Rounding Out, Install with These Specially Designed Sockets
Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to remove or install with the help of these specially designed sockets. The high quality and strength of the steel allows for the resistant of rounding out. This is a very handy to have and easy to use. To find the correct size, just measure the locknuts from flat to flat. This is an 8-Point 4-3/8 in. locknut socket Made of high-strength steel This socket is designed for use with 3/4 in. square drive manual tools only Resist rounding out.
|Drive Size||3/4" Drive|
|Socket End Size||4-3/8"|
|Socket End Style||8 Point|