3/8" Drive Digital 16-1/4” Torque Wrench, 10-100 ft/lbs
By K Tool International Item #: KTI72130
Features and Benefits
- Non-slip grip, with a rugged durable housing
- High contrast, backlit LCD screen display
- Users press only four buttons to operate the tool: power on/off; unit of measurement (ft./lbs., in./lbs., N-m); torque target up; and torque target down
- Users can quickly switch among three types of measurement, eliminating the need to have three separate tools
- 3/8" Drive
- 10-100 ft./lbs.
- Comes in a black blow-mold storage case
Day in and day out, mechanics routinely tighten a variety of components to specific torque values. Despite their vast experience and attention to detail, even the best and most efficient mechanic can occasionally over-tighten or under-tighten a component, leading to vehicle damage or even catastrophic failure. This new digital torque wrench eliminates the possibility of human error with a series of lights and alarms that immediately alert the user to torque readings that are “over or under” entered values.