By Mo-Clamp Item #: MOC2400
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for a wide variety of strut towers
- Permits fast hook ups and pulling in any direction
- Allows center strut tower measurements with tram gauge instruments
- Gives additional versatility for pulling over and around obstructions such as fenders
- Includes three 4 way legs
Made of heat treated steel and made in the U.S.A. Large-base legs give good support for pulling, with four hole sizes to accommodate most vehicles. Also use in conjunction with #1450 Numerous Angle Puller (NAP)™ to give it even more versatility.
- Overall length: 9"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Capacity: 5 tons.