Kwik Weld Welding Compound.
By J B Weld Item #: JBW8276
Features and Benefits:
- Cures fast, for typical household maintenance and repairs
- Packaged in two tubes; one contains liquid steel. epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener - when mixed together in equal portions, the mixture turns into a compound
- Use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant
- Super strong, non-toxic and safe to use
Though not as strong as J-B Weld, J-B Kwik is perfect for need-to-fix-it-fast repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop. When mixed in equal portions at room temperature (70 F), J-B Kwik will sent in 4 minutes, and cure in 4-6 hours! Use J-B Kwik on iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, some plastics, and other clean, dry surfaces. J-B Kwik is nontoxic, and temperature resistant up to 300F. When fully cured, J-B Kwik is waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant. J-B Kwik can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted. J-B Kwik is in.kwikly in. establishing its name in the market.4 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure For Fix-it-Fast Repairs Perfect for repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop Non-toxic and temperature resistant upo to 300F".
|Product Name||J-B Kwik|