Handy Mig™ Welder
By Lincoln Electric Welders Item #: LEWK2185-1
Features and Benefits
- 35-88 amps output; welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- Input power: 115/1/60
- Rated output curent/voltage/duty cycle: 70A / 17V / 20%
- Input current@ rated output: 20A
- Output range: 35-88A WFS while welding: 0-300 ipm; Max. OCV: 29V
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 8.8" x 18"
- Net weight: 46 lbs.
WARNING for California residents.