Century 80GL Wire Feed Welder
By Lincoln Electric Welders Item #: LEWK2501-1
Features and Benefits
- Century 80 GL welds 18 ga. sheet metal up to 1/8” steel. Great for general purpose metal repair and building projects
- Two separate heat settings and an infinite wire speed control
- Uses .035 flux-cored welding wire on a 4” spool. No shielding gas needed.
- Plugs into a standard 120 volt AC household outlet. No special wiring or receptacle needed.
- Includes installed welding gun, nozzle, tip, starter spool of wire, and operator’s manual
- Input power: 115/1/60
- Rated output current/voltage/duty cycle: 70A/21V/20%
- Welding range: 35-88A
- Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 18"
- Net weight: 42 lbs.
WARNING for California residents.